The light analyzes its status to give a feedback / alarm
END OF LIFE ALARM
an alarm occurs when the navigation light is in fault
ALL IN ONE
A REAL INNOVATION
4C Innovation’s Navigation Led lights do not require additional devices for lights control and alarm, because electronics is embedded inside the light. On board is only needed a system to manage the alarm generated by the light itself. This is a real innovation, because all the systems present in the market, try to control the state of the lights by devices installed in the switchboard. With 4C Innovation navigation led lights, you can reduce the time of installation and the wiring inside the switchboard.
- Self-diagnostic capabilities of the light.
- Less technical space in electrical panels: than the systems until now in use
- Easy installation: Wires have only to reach control board to collect all functions/alarm available.
SECURITY IN NIGHT NAVIGATION
Thanks to the experience, which Cantalupi Group has matured over the years of activity in electric system, on-board systems and use of the LED, it was possible for the department of Research and Development to create a new system able to ensure the security on the navigation lights.
4C Innovation Navigation Led Lights are able to send an alarm in two particularly cases:
- When there is a short circuit;
- When the Led loses brightness without shutting down.
Usually with LED lights, it is not possible to make a current control, for the same reason:
- LED can be in short circuit;
- LED may deteriorate without shutting down; this does not guarantee the brightness required by COLREGs certification.
The electronic circuit is embedded in the light. On board is only needed a system to manage the alarm generated by the light itself.
4C Innovation Navigation Lights are certified for vessels over 50m, by MED CERTIFICATION.
In addition, the control system of the Navigation Light has been certified.
EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)
IR (Insulation Resistance)
IP68 (International Protection degree)
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY TEST
ENVIRONMENTAL TEST REPORT